You have no items in your shopping cart
From Vingino we have reusable face masks for children from 6 to about 16 years old. These face masks are not suitable for medical use, but fine to wear when you are in busier places, in public transport or in shops where it is mandatory to wear a mask. A Vingino face mask is primarily not worn for yourself, but to protect others. Children don't seem to spread the Covid-19 virus quickly, but to make sure you don't accidentally infect someone, wearing a mask is definitely recommended when a child has a cold, for example.
You wear a face mask over your nose and mouth and unfortunately it doesn't stop viruses 100%, but it does reduce the chance of spreading. Of course it's important that a face mask looks a bit cool and hip. They understood that very well at Vingino. Panther, Zebra and camouflage are super popular prints with the kids and those prints are represented in the Vingino collection of face masks for kids. Of course you buy these masks the safest online.
It is best to wash a Vingino mouth cap at 60 degrees and then let it dry on a line. Because of the supple cotton and polyester, such a child's mouthguard is dry and ready to wear again in no time. Change the face mask when it has become soaked by talking and breathing, the effect is nil then. Don't forget to wash your hands before and after putting on or changing your mask or disinfect it with a spray or gel.
Instructions for use:
1. Wash your hands
2. Grab your face mask at the ends of the rubber bands
3. Do not touch the inside of the cap
4. Place the face mask over your nose and mouth and only touch the outside if you want to move it.
1. Wash your hands
2. Detach the face mask from your face by the rubber bands, but be sure not to touch your face.
3. Throw the mouth mask in the 60 degrees wax. If possible, wash it in a laundry bag so it doesn't swing through the washing machine.
4. Wash your hands again.
Stay Safe - Be Aware - Take Care